|Home||Order||Site Map||Diecast Index||Search|
|need assistance: phone 206-524-1606 during our business hours|
antique toys and vintage collectibles
check us out on FACEBOOK!
Revised: Saturday, November 09, 2013
REMEMBER: click on the blue highlighted words to see a photo. If a photo is not available, and you NEED one - please contact us.
RIO 1:43 diecast Cars from Italy
OUT OF PRODUCTION. company is
no longer in business.
some of the finest detailing on 1:43 scale diecast cars, is done by this company. Most have removeable bonnets or opening hoods that reveal detailed engines. Each one comes in colorful box with inner plastic box and a pamphlet with informative information pertaining to the real car. Some of the early releases and larger vehicles did NOT include an inner plastic box - so in some cases I have listed it as "missing" when in reality, it may never have been issued with one. These are prior owned items, so boxes may show shelf wear.
1971 RIO CATALOG. 32 pages. full color photo illustrated. tall thin format. approx. 8" by 4". gorgeous photos of the first cars issued: #1 thru #55. tight and clean. excellent. great for reference! 20.00
3. 1918 FIAT TORPEDO SPORT. roof down. blue. mint in box. 25.00
4. 1918 TORPEDO LUSSO FIAT MOD. 501 S. red with black roof. mint box. 25.00
6. 1912 FIAT "ZERO". red with yellow roof. mint in box. 27.50
39. 1931 ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM II open convertible. yellow. includes both side mount tires. one rear tire is missing the wheel "hub". otherwise car is mint. includes both inner and outer boxes. 21.50
43. 1941 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL CABRIOLET. roof up. rich blue with white roof and white interior. no play wear. includes rough condition inner & outer boxes. 25.00
44. 1941 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL CABRIOLET Open. light gray. dark reddish maroon interior. mint in box. 35.00
REMEMBER: click on the blue highlighted words to see the photo. If a photo is not available, and you NEED to see one, contact us.
57. 1926-29 FIAT Type 519 S. red and black with cream color roof. red spoked wheels. mint condition in box. 32.50
63. 1935 DELAHAYE 135M 6 Cylinder. royal blue with brown interior. mint in box. 26.50
64. 1942 MERCEDES BENZ 770 K Nazi Staff Car. black with black interior. has the pair of Nazi flags on front. there is chrome loss to the driver's side front fog lamp otherwise mint condition but no box. 52.50
74. 1929 BUGATTI MOD. 41. yellow and black. never removed from the box. Mint in hard plastic box - no outer cardboard box. early colors. scarce. 35.00
76. 1931 CADILLAC V16 roof up. green with cream roof. mint in box but no paper work or hard plastic inner box. 25.00
76. 1931 CADILLAC V16 roof up. green with cream roof. mint in box. 27.50
100. POPE GIOVANNI XXIII 1960 MERCEDES BENZ 300D LIMOUSINE. open roof. black with light tan interior and flags on front fenders. originally came with figure of the POPE which is not included. mint in box. 35.00
or search our entire website
in association with AMAZON.COM, we recommend the following books
|Miller's: Collecting Diecast Vehicles (Miller's Collector's Guides)||Toy Car Collector's Guide: Identification and Values for Diecast, White Metal, Other Automotive Toys & Models (Toy Car Collectors Guide)||NASCAR Diecast and Model Cars (Nostalgic Treasures)||Diecast Cars of the 1960s (Enthusiast Color Series)|
|Encyclopedia of Small-Scale Diecast Motor Vehicle Manufacturers||Ramsay's British Diecast Model Toys Catalogue (Catalouge)||A Guide to Buick Diecast and Collectibles||Spot-on, diecast models by Tri-ang: A catalogue & collectors' guide|
|O'Brien's Collecting Toy Cars & Trucks 4th Edition (Paperback) (Collecting Toy Cars & Trucks)||Hot Wheels Forty Years (Hot Wheels (Krause Publications))||Matchbox Toys 1947-2003: Identification & Value Guide (Matchbox Toys)||Encyclopedia of Matchbox Toys (Schiffer Book for Collectors)|
Copyright © 1998 - 2013 by GASOLINE ALLEY ANTIQUES. All rights are reserved.