Home Order Site Map
diecast Index Search diecast
need assistance: phone 206-524-1606 during our business hours
antique toys and vintage collectibles
check us out on FACEBOOK!
this page is updated regularly.
REMEMBER: click on the blue highlighted words to see a photo. If a photo is not available, and you NEED one - please contact us.
RIO 1:43 diecast Cars from Italy
OUT OF PRODUCTION. company is
no longer in business.
some of the finest detailing on 1:43 scale diecast cars, is done by this company. Most have removeable bonnets or opening hoods that reveal detailed engines. Each one comes in colorful box with inner plastic box and a pamphlet with informative information pertaining to the real car. Some of the early releases and larger vehicles did NOT include an inner plastic box - so in some cases I have listed it as "missing" when in reality, it may never have been issued with one. These are prior owned items, so boxes may show shelf wear.
1971 RIO CATALOG. 32 pages. full color photo illustrated. tall thin format. approx. 8" by 4". gorgeous photos of the first cars issued: #1 thru #55. tight and clean. excellent. great for reference! 20.00
3. 1918 FIAT TORPEDO SPORT. roof down. blue. mint in box. 25.00
4. 1918 TORPEDO LUSSO FIAT MOD. 501 S. red with black roof. mint in cardboard box (no inner plastic box). 25.00
6. 1912 FIAT "ZERO". red with yellow roof. mint in box. 27.50
21. 1938 GRANDE MERCEDES 7.7 Litre. gray with dark gray fenders and dark red interior. mint condition in factory sealed box. 35.00
39. 1931 ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM II open convertible. yellow. includes both side mount tires. one rear tire is missing the wheel "hub". otherwise car is mint. includes both inner and outer boxes. 21.50
43. 1941 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL CABRIOLET. roof up. rich blue with white roof and white interior. no play wear. includes rough condition inner & outer boxes. 25.00
44. 1941 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL CABRIOLET Open. light gray. dark reddish maroon interior. mint in box. 35.00
45. 1934 DUESENBERG SJ TORPEDO PHAETON roof up. sky blue with yellow roof. mint in factory sealed box. outer box shows minor shelf wear. 35.00
REMEMBER: click on the blue highlighted words to see the photo. If a photo is not available, and you NEED to see one, contact us.
50. 1928 LINCOLN SPORT PHAETON. 2 tone green with gray roof. mint in box. 35.00
52. 1923 RENAULT TORPEDO E-Sport 40CV. burgundy with cream roof. mint in box. 29.50
54. 1927 BUGATTI ROYALE. yellow and black. outer cardboard box shows shelf wear. mint in box. 29.50
57. 1926-29 FIAT Type 519 S. red and black with cream color roof. red spoked wheels. mint condition in box. 32.50
63. 1935 DELAHAYE 135M 6 Cylinder. royal blue with brown interior. mint in box. 26.50
66. 1927-33 BUGATTI ROYALE mod. 41 Landau. black & yellow. outer cardboard box shows shelf wear. mint in box. 29.50
72. 1923 ROLLS ROYCE TWENTY. blue and silver with pale blue interior and cream roof. outer cardboard box shows shelf wear. mint in box. 32.50
73. 1923 ROLLS ROYCE TWENTY (scoperta) Open. tu-tone green. outer cardboard box shows shelf wear. mint in box. 33.00
76. 1931 CADILLAC V16 roof up. green with cream roof. mint in box but no paper work or hard plastic inner box. 25.00
76. 1931 CADILLAC V16 roof up. green with cream roof. mint in box. 27.50
84. 1936 HISPANO SUIZA J12 two-seater coach - load Saoutchik V12 open. white & black. mint in box. 34.50
100. POPE GIOVANNI XXIII 1960 MERCEDES BENZ 300D LIMOUSINE. open roof. black with light tan interior and flags on front fenders. originally came with figure of the POPE which is not included. mint in box. 36.50
or search our entire website
if we don't have it - may we suggest:
has almost everything.
including: books, records, music, movies, cameras, electronics!
thank you for visiting.
you are one of over 20,000,000 visitors to our website since 1996!
Copyright © 1998 - 2016 by GASOLINE ALLEY ANTIQUES. All rights are reserved.